Our Journey

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, August 1, 2016

The next journey has begun

After a much needed break from all things "baby", we have decided to being again. I visited my new OBGYN in June for "routine maintenance" aka Pap exam, which was normal. The visit was great though, I mean, I have never felt as comfortable at one of these appointments as I did this time with this doctor and staff. (This is my third Gyno.) He even cracked jokes with me. It was great... anyway, I had a good visit, everything looked fine, and in the infertility department he said "There's nothing else I can do for you...(awkward moment, when my crazy mind is thinking 'well, there is... but...'), you should really follow up with your RE. And I have. 

I made an appointment with my RE. We sat down and she discussed all the wonderful things, like needing to try a new donor, me having ancient eggs being that I'm 35, and upping my Letrozole/Femara by 3. (And, yes, this is also used to treat breast cancer patients.) She also added some Pre-conception supplements, Theralogix NeoQ10 and TheraCore

I started taking the supps over 3 weeks ago. I did learn that I have to take them at night and not lunchtime because they make me feel bloated. Not a big deal, just changed the reminder on my Glow app. 

Yesterday was the first night that I took the 3 Letrozole... so far today I do not feel crazy or hopped up on hormones. I will keep you posted. 

No comments: