Our Journey

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Ugh....really?

I feel really depressed right now. I want a child so much. It really hurts my soul every time I see the pictures my cousins or classmates post of their babies. Although I am happy for them, it still makes me envious.  Why has it been so easy for them?  My hairdresser said they were trying not to get pregnant when they did. Everyone says, "it will happen when it's supposed to". Hello people! We are not getting any younger!

Like I read in an article, I am going through the grieving process.  It's a looooong road for me.  Some days I'm fine. Some days it hits me like a tons of bricks.  So please be sensitive to my feelings when you are bragging on your bundle of joy, because I don't have one.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my gosh angela, I feel the same way! We have had no luck getting pregnant and are probably gonna start looking at adoption. Its so hard to see all the pics and post but like you I'm happy for them. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about having a baby. Just know you aren't alone.
Allison (brisendine) williams

Anonymous said...

I am currently fostering a baby that we hope to adopt through DHR. There is still a lot of time before they even think about TPRing but I just wanted to tell you that it is much easier to take a child in where the rights are already terminated and there is no visits. My baby has to go to visits twice a week. They are horrible. This will probably be the only child I adopt through DHR unless TPR has already occured. The birth parents have made our lives very difficult. I wouldnt give this baby up for anything in the world though so we are going to keep with it! Good Luck in your journey!