Our Journey

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break?

So today is the first day of "Spring Break" for Kim, and what's he going to do? Go to school and work. Ha ha Well, I don't get a Spring Break from my job, so at least he can get some things caught up before his students come back.
I don't have an update about our home study, because there is nothing new. Absolutely nothing, no news whatsoever. Ugh. I am still frustrated about the whole deal. At first (when we started in Sept.) I was hoping to be finished by Christmas. Then as Christmas came and went I was hoping to be finished by March... Well, now I just hope we are approved by the end of the school year. Then maybe we can get an inquiry approved during the summer and maybe, possible have a placement by the new school year.  Maybe, but I doubt it.

I was off from work all weekend... but I went in to catch up with Amber twice on Saturday. It's like I don't know what to do with myself.  I probably should have been at home doing laundry or dishes or cleaning. But Kim was playing golf and I was just 'there'.  I think this is going to be one interesting, long summer.

 ~A~

No comments: